About Elephant Tour Chiang Mai:
Eddy Elephant is not a show, not a conservation camp, nor a farm, an elephant park or an hospital. Eddy is a group of local persons who care elephants in a responsible way. Eddy Elephant sticks to Fair Trade Tourism and profit to local people.
Eddy Elephant is the best elephant tour experience you can get in Chiang Mai: an incredible adventure and souvenir, a journey full of feelings and emotions.
The highlight of this Elephant tour:
Imagine yourself learning how to take care of an elephant for a day, making him your buddy, learning how to ride him directly without a platform, communicate with him, care him, having a trek in the jungle to finally finishing your day bathing and playing with him in the river.
Your elephant tour include:
- Pick up at your hotel or guesthouse between 08.30 am and 09.00 am
- Go to buy bananas at the local market
- Head to Eddy Elephant place at 50 kilometers from Chiang Mai
- Change provided and convenient clothes adapted at your mahout experience
- Learn about the Thai elephant, instructions and how to ride an elephant, feed and elephant
- A Thai lunch in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere
- Ride your own elephant for a trekking in the jungle
- Going to the river and bath your elephant
- Back to your accommodation in Chiang Mai around 4.30 pm
- A souvenir diploma as you went to Eddy Elephant and a CD-Rom (100 Thb for the cd support and copy) with your pictures of this magical day
- Limited to few privileged guests everyday, Eddy doesn’t accept buses or big group.
- Insured by Chartis Thailand
- Reservation system powered by Tourist Information Center Co., Ltd.
- Member of Chiang Mai Tourism Business Association number 5301398
- A service of Cool Asia Travel Tourism License 21/00488
- Payment secured by Paypal
- Easy: 100% Refund in case of cancellation 2 days prior the date
- Best elephant tours in Chiang Mai
Today we are Monday, February 27, 2017